Alternative Systems Protection
Alternative Systems Protection have been the access control hardware provider for Gladstone Software for 18 years, with geographical national coverage throughout the UK and Ireland. ASP can provide:
- Bespoke turnstile solutions for reception and individual activity area entrance points, (with additional features including footfall counting reporting software).
- Individual activity door control with a wide selection of access control reader technologies to accommodate both, the leisure industry’s membership and pay as you go type users of the operator’s facilities.
- Automatic barrier control systems for car parks.
- High specification technology IP CCTV systems with remote viewing capabilities for the whole building or individual activity area monitoring.
ASP are an independent business with over 30 years’ experience within the leisure access control and security installation sector. As well as offering bespoke high-quality products at highly competitive prices, we can also provide first class maintenance services with a number of packages to accommodate each individual clients’ needs.
What makes us special
- Experienced team who can advise on bespoke access-control solutions dependent upon each client’s operational requirements.
- Exceptional service from the design stage of the project to completion.
- Ongoing maintenance support packages supported by our UK wide directly employed multi-disciplined team of engineers.
- Advanced technology, including products developed specifically to enhance Gladstone Software customer experience when visiting client centres. These include: touchscreen technologies providing individual user activity data collection to provide reporting and preventing revenue loss; wireless/3G/4G network solutions for entry control of remote tennis courts/3G pitches/cycle storage facilities.
- The use of UK manufactured solutions to reduce project timescales.